Acceptance of terms
Randall Choo ( Owner ), a Financial Adviser Representative representing Financial Alliance Pte Ltd (“FAPL”), owns and operates https://illumineadvisory.com/ (”Website”). All its content is the Owner’s sole responsibility, and none of it is endorsed by FAPL nor does it constitute any official communication of FAPL.
Not financial advice
The content of the Website does not constitute financial advice and should not be construed as such or relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Links to third party websites
The Website includes links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Such links do not mean the Owner endorses these websites, and you acknowledge and agree that the Owner is not responsible for their content.
The personal data you provide
The Website collects personal data from you when you:
1. Contact the Owner via the Contact link/page to make enquiries or give feedback
2. Subscribe to the mailing list
3. Comment on a blog post
By providing your personal data through the Website, you consent to permit the Owner to use them to:
1. Contact you to follow up on your enquiry or feedback
2. Send you marketing, advertising and/or promotional information and materials relating to events and/or services that the Owner may be offering from time to time via emails, text messages to your telephone number (if you have provided it);
3. Perform internal statistical, research, administrative, operational and technological tasks for the said purposes, storage and/or backup of your personal data;
4. Any other purposes which we will notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent, unless the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data without your consent is permitted by the PDPA or other legislation.
If you do not wish to consent to the above, you are to refrain from providing personal data via the Website.
Cookies are used to track details such as the number of users, their profiles, their frequency of use, how long they stay on which pages, etc. They help us improve our website for you.
The Owner holds the Financial Adviser Representative Licence issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”), and is authorised to provide the following financial advisory services:
Advising others, either directly or through publications or writings, whether in electronic, print or other form, concerning any insurance or investment product, other than advising on corporate finance within the meaning of the Securities and Futures Act (Cap. 289); and (b) Advising others by issuing or promulgating analyses or reports, whether in electronic, print or other form, concerning any investment product.
In addition, we have the capability to advise on these products and services not regulated under the Financial Advisers Act: